Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Last Time....

Hi everyone!

As many know, we are moving to Portland, OR in about 6 months or so.  Plans always change, so we will take the coming months as they crawl by.  

On a sad note: there is a lagging phrase in my head that keeps repeating and making me sad.  "The Last Time..."  The last AZ Christmas, winter, school events at a wonderful school "family." The last time I may see a friend.  I know, truly not "The Last" but the last as an Arizona resident.  I do appreciate everything in this state, it is my home state, and it is sad to leave and live in a different state than my parents.  

I am thankful for social media and the opportunity to still "see" everyone.  Thus, I am unearthing this blog to keep everyone, especially those who are not on social media, in touch with us.  This is my commitment for 2014. 

Come on in, take off your coat, put up your feet and feel at "home."



1 comment: